Sunday, May 4, 2008

Liked this post option of allowing/not allowing readers comments... Sometimes you just want to believe what you perceive and do not wish to hear what others have to say.. I like to live in my own world...

You may say that I'm a dreamer But I'm not the only one ...... (John Lennon)

I dream or I would rather say I wish to do many things in my life which have influenced me maybe in my past or in my present... I guess everybody has a picture in their minds about how they want their lives to be.... But sadly it does not happens so most of the times... You need to be a survivor or an hard-core optimist to dream on........ and never loose hope. Yes, that's what I like about myself I am and have always been an optimistic person. Sometimes I wonder what will really shake the ground below me and I will totally loose hope... Hmmmm SCARYYYY... But as of now let me savour what life has to offer me...

No comments:


I WISH I WAS IN HERE.......