Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Life begins at 40…..

Read this in a newspaper today. It really amuses me that why am I amused at such prospective article??? What makes me look forward to turning 40 so that I can actually start enjoying life?? Why not today when I'm 28 years old? Or haven't I had good time all this while? These are few questions which I ask myself..... And deep down in my heart I know that whether I am 28 or 40 I will always make things happen for me and if not then I'll mold my mind into such that it will be happy and at peace with what its got. Its just matter of how you want, when you want, what you want, where you want to make or break your life!!!

2 comments:

Salil said...

hmm....Hey thats intresting...

But what I believe u know Everyday is a new beginning u should enjoy evryday as much as possible in every condition whether its good or bad..

Life is all yours...You know If God gives u a Lemon its ur choice whether to make a Lemonade or to cry...

So Enjoy this Beautiful life in each moments...Gods greatest Gift to Human.. :)

Roy said...

“I believe you are your own God. God is nothing but what is planned for you in your lifetime”
Exactly!

There is nice poem by E.Y. Harburg:

No matter how much I prove and prod,
I cannot quite believe in God;
But oh, I hope to God that He
Unswervingly believes in me.


I WISH I WAS IN HERE.......